Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
I just finished reading Fireworks Over Suburbia and it fueled me with such a desire to write that I don’t understand why I’m not bursting at the seems and rushing for a pencil.
Everyone should read it. Especially if you’re from the suburbs. It’s only .99! Not even a dollar. Buy it on Amazon
I really need to blog about the things that have gone on recently, but for some reason I can’t seem to get it out on the keyboard and I didn’t bring a single notebook with me on my move to California! I don’t know what it is, but I am feeling uninspired. Not in the depressed way. I just can’t bring myself to write. It is killing me.
I guess before I can write though, I need to find a job. That is so much more important, too bad the Los Angeles job market seems to be worse than any other part of the country and around here all they have are ice cream shops… It is the end of the summer. The chances of an ice cream shop needing help are SLIM to none. That and I need to hand it my resume… to work in an ice cream shop?! Someone explain the dynamics of the world to me again because clearly I need to be updated. Next thing I know, I’m going to need to have an Masters to be a stripper.
our generation has a problem with nostalgia, yes the 90s were cool but lets discuss the future.